Yamaha - YRS-20GB/20BB
- System: German (YRS-20GB), Baroque (YRS-20BB), Color: Blue *The picture shows YRS-20GB.
- Product Code: YRS-20GB/20BB
System: German (YRS-20GB), Baroque (YRS-20BB), Color: Blue *The picture shows YRS-20GB.
Raw Materials Meet International Safety Standards (Feb, 2020)
The ABS resin used in some recorder bodies may contain lead, phthalate esters, and other toxic materials. The ABS resin used in Yamaha is manufactured from non-toxic materials that clear international safety standards.
• Japan, Food Safety & Sanitation Law: utensils and toys standards cleared.
• European Union, REACH: although not regulated, lead and phthalate ester regulations cleared.
• North America, CPSIA: lead and phthalate ester regulations cleared.
Yamaha recorder components are assembled without the use of adhesives wherever possible. The Yamaha YRS-2X and YRA-2X soprano and alto recorders are entirely assembled using press-fit components, while other models use ultrasonic welding for some components.
* A safe adhesive that uses recycled materials and does not contain phthalate esters is used for some components that cannot be joined by ultrasonic welding in tenor and bass recorders.
ISO9001 Standard Quality Management
The Yamaha quality management system conforms to the international ISO9001 standard and is certified by DNV (Det Norske Veritas), an international accredited certification body headquartered in Norway. The same quality management system applies to all Yamaha production facilities throughout the world, ensuring that every product shipped conforms to the highest quality standards.
Yamaha offers a choice of either German (Left) or Baroque (Right) fingering systems on many models to accommodate local preferences and traditions.
|Material||ABS resin (blue)||ABS resin (blue)||ABS resin (pink)||ABS resin (pink)||ABS resin (green)||ABS resin (green)|
|Accessories||Fingering chart||Fingering chart||Fingering chart||Fingering chart||Fingering chart||Fingering chart|