Terms & Conditions
Standard Delivery: It usually takes us 2-5 working days to deliver your products in the UAE.
Once an order is confirmed, an email will be sent with the order confirmation details and transaction reference number on the registered email address within the next 24 hours at the latest.
Express Delivery: We also do have the option for same day/next day delivery on select products at an additional nominal fee of AED 30/-, provided the order is placed before 11am and is payable by cash. This facility is available in select locations only.
In the unlikely event of the product not available with us, we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund the amount to the customer (if already paid) or suggest alternatives to the customer for a similar product.
Delivery Charges: We offer free delivery for products AED 500/- & above. If your order is lower than this amount, we will have a nominal delivery and handling charge of AED 30.
In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within three working days of the receipt. If no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held responsible for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company’s appointed carrier. Liability in such cases is limited to the value of those items, which are shown to have not been received by the customer.
1. Our collection of your personal information
2. Our use of your personal information
3. Your use of your and other users’ personal information
4. Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
5. Third party website links
7. Protecting your personal information
8. How you can contact us about privacy questions
Our collection of your personal information
1) As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information. Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driver’s license)
2) We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
3) You will need to input this financial information into the "My Account" section of the Site. We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders. Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site. Restricting the posting of personal information to the My Account section of the Site protects you from the possibility of fraud or identity theft. The posting by you of any personal information anywhere on the Site other than on the My Account section of the Site may lead to the suspension of your use of the Site.
4) We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying and selling items and participating in auctions), This transactional information is used solely in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
5) Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (or IP) address (which is a unique number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (or ISP)) to analyze user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
6) We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site. Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Our use of your personal information
1) We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
2) Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement.
3) In the event of a sale www.ThomsunMusic.com, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale. We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies. We may also share your personal information with other Site members as part of an auction or "Buy Now" purchase on the Site. For example, at the end of a successful auction on the Site we will provide the seller and the successful buyer with each other’s contact information. This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
4) Additionally, information relating to items you are buying or selling or auctions you are participating in be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and associated comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
6) By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
7) Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you expressly consent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
Use of your and other users personal information
1) Site members may need to share personal information (including financial information) with each other to complete transactions on the Site. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
2) We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always seek information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to sharing any of your personal information with another Site member.
4) You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site solely in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the express consent of the other Site member).
5) You acknowledge and agree and you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
1) You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team. The "Customer Support" link at the top of each Site webpage contains our customer support email and phone details.
2) Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Third party website links
1) Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
2) The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
Protecting your personal information
We hold your personal information on servers located in the United Kingdom and the United States. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, our servers located in the United Kingdom and/or the United States. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters. Never share your username and password with anyone. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
How you can contact us
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at the "Customer Support" link at the top of any Site webpage or write it to [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions will apply to all transactions placed online, by e-mail or by telephone with Thomsun Music online store. Please read carefully before placing any order. All contracts shall be governed by and construed in accordance with U.A.E Law and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of U.A.E. Nothing in these terms and conditions will be deemed to affect your statutory rights.
By using this site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and all transactions with Thomsun Music Store will be governed thereby.
All references to the ‘company’, ‘us’, or ‘we’ will refer to Thomsun Music Store. All references to the customer shall mean the person or persons purchasing or agreeing to purchase goods from the company.
All prices are shown in United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) and shipping cost is not included.
We are pleased to accept orders by the following methods. Online transaction (secure server), telephone, or in person through our store.
Credit / Debit card transactions
All credit/debit card transactions are subject to validation checks and are authorized by the card issuer. We accept MasterCard, Visa Electron, Delta, Maestro and all major cards. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay and / or non-delivery of your order. No orders for immediate dispatch will be accepted or processed without a valid card payment in the name of the registered cardholder.
Products are sold singly unless otherwise stated. Every effort is made to ensure the colors depicted on the site match as closely as possible those of the actual product. Due to technical limitations, some colors may vary.
Pricing and Print Errors
Prices and specifications are checked to the best of our ability, and whilst every effort has been made to make them accurate, no responsibility will be accepted for errors and omissions. We reserve the right to alter our prices and specifications without notice.
Ownership of Goods
All Items supplied to the customer remain the property of Thomsun Music Store until final payment of all sums owing in respect of those goods has been received in full by us.
Return, Refund & Exchange
All products offered have a warranty for a period of twelve months for electronics defects only unless otherwise stated from the date of the original invoice. The warranty excludes faults caused by accidents, neglect or misuse.
Return, Refund & Exchange
Please read these terms prior to placing an order with us. By placing an order on our website, you agree to this policy and our terms and conditions of purchase.
All sales are final, no exchange or return will be offered for a change of heart, incorrect order or if the item is an unwanted gift. Please be certain of the product you are ordering prior to placing your order, else consult our product specialist prior to placing your order. At Thomsun Music.com your satisfaction is a guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will take back sold items within seven days for either exchange or refund subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Refund / Exchange is not applicable to Music Books & Magazines. Accessories, batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Unopened items may be considered for exchange within seven days, provided that the item is unused, unopened and in the original packaging. This will be at the complete discretion of Thomsun Music.com and the decision taken by Thomsun Music.com will be final.
- In case the unit is opened, but, unused or packaging soiled, we will charge a re-stocking fee of 15% of the total value of the product.
- Any defective or faulty items within seven days of purchase will be accepted and reviewed if the fault is found to be a manufacturing defect the item will be evaluated for a repair or an exchange for another unit of the same model.
- Any product purchased within seven days and returned as dead on arrival/not functioning as per operational manual/falling short of declared product specifications, will be exchanged or refunded after it has been tested by our personnel or manufacturer’s authorized service Centre technician, as applicable. The process can take up to four business days. Exchange/Refund will be done only after the investigation/technical report.
- If the packaging is incomplete or product damaged, scratched, exchange or refund will not be applicable.
- Product must be returned with all the original packaging materials, accessories, manuals, registration card, Free of Cost/Bundled Items and Promotional Vouchers.
- If the item is not repairable, a replacement of the same model will be offered.
- If a replacement of the same model is not available in case of a return due to a un-repairable fault, an alternative model will be made available. This item will be billed at it’s list price and the difference from the invoiced item will need to be paid by the customer or will be compensated with a credit note.
- We reserve the right to modify this policy at anytime without notice.
- Refunds will be done only through the original mode of payment.
- All of the above-mentioned points are in accordance with the UAE Laws.
- Service, delivery and installation charges are non-refundable once performed.