Yamaha - YFL-222 - Flute
- A lip plate designed to guide beginners toward proper breath utilization, keys with carefully considered dimensions and angles for optimum balance and easy playability.
- AED 2,163.00 You Save12.2%
A lip plate designed to guide beginners toward proper breath utilization, keys with carefully considered dimensions and angles for optimum balance and easy playability. These and other details are some of the reasons why Yamaha student and intermediate flutes have become bestsellers worldwide. An inimitable blend of leading technology and craftsmanship goes into each and every instrument. New refinements include pointed key arms contributing to elegant visual appeal, and a completely revised key parts manufacturing process that significantly enhances overall precision.
Covered (or Plateau) keys are easy to use. The pad cup is covered so it will seal the tonehole any time the key is closed. This is common with beginners or others who may not always press the center of the key.
Many advanced players prefer the open feel of Ring keys for subtle control of their tone. Intermediate and Standard model French system flutes come with key plugs to seal the hole until players have become adept at covering the holes with their fingers.
Many players find the Offset G configuration easier to play. Often teachers recommend that beginners start on these flutes, while more and more advanced players are also choosing this natural feeling configuration. Many advanced students and professionals, though, still prefer the traditional In-line formation where all the toneholes are in a straight row.
Split E Mechanism
This key helps give more stability and better centered intonation to the high E.
The B footjoint has an extra key enabling the player to play 1/2 step lower than the lowest note of the C foot. It also affects the sound; B footjoint enables a darker, stronger sound with good projection, while C footjoint has flexible, warmer tone.
|Toneholes||Key Types||Key Systems||Split E Mechanism||Material||Case||Case Bag|
|YFL-482*||Drawn and Curled||Ring Keys||In-line||-||Sterling Silver & Nickel Silver||FLC-200C||FLB-400EII|
|YFL-282||Ring Keys||In-line||-||Nickel Silver|
- * Some models are available with a B footjoint. Please add H to the model number. They come with a case (FLC-48II) and a case bag (400 Models: FLB-400EHII, 300 Models: FLB-48II).
- * Some models are available with a gold-plated lip plate. Please add GL to the model number.
- * Some 200 Models are available with a silver lip plate. Please add SL to the model number.
- * YFL-212 is available with a curved headjoint. Please add U to the model number. It comes with a case (FLC-220) and a case bag (FLB-200UEII).
- * These special models are not available in some regions. Please contact to dealer for more information.