We're Always Here To Help
Reach out to us through any of these support channels
A superb blend of aesthetic simplicity and functional sophistication, the VS Series delivers high quality sounds in a variety of indoor and outdoor settings, particularly locations where interior design is a consideration. Let the VS Series be the perfect complement to your sonic needs.
- Compact surface mount speakers with superior sound quality and sleek, functional design.
- Feature a 1" balanced dome tweeter and are available in Black or White.
- Waterproof construction meeting the IEC60529 IPX3 rating requirements for outdoor usage.
- Internally mounted transformers allowing operation in 70V or 100V distributed sound systems.
- Dedicated, color-matched steel U-bracket enclosed for horizontal or vertical installation.
- Paintable enclosure and grill to match any decor.
- Overload protection circuit provided to protect speaker components.
|Frequency range (-10dB)||100Hz - 20kHz|
|Components||LF||4"(100mm) cone driver|
|HF||1"(25mm) balanced dome tweeter|
|Transformer taps||100V||15W, 7.5W, 3.8W|
|70V||15W, 7.5W, 3.8W, 1.9W|
|SPL||Sensitivity (1W; 1m on axis)||88dB SPL|
|Peak (Calculated)||106dB SPL (60W)|
|I/O connectors||2 pairs of barrier strip (parallel-wired *Screw size: M3, Terminal Space: 6mm)|
|Cabinet material||HIPS, 94-HB|
|Finish||VS4: Black, VS4W: White|
|Flying and mounting hardware||U-bracket (4 x Φ5.5mm and 2 x Φ11mm holes)|
|Waterproof||IEC60529 IPX3 splash proof rating|
|Dimensions||W||152 mm (6")|
|H||243 mm (9 9/16")|
|D||172 mm (6 3/4")|
|Net weight||1.9kg (4.2lbs)|
|Accessories||U-bracket, Owner's Manual, Retaining knob, Terminal cover, Terminal cover screw, SPECIFICATIONS|
The VS Series' smart and compact construction makes them well suited to locations where interior design is a consideration. Black and white models are available to choose from to match your applications. The speakers also feature waterproof enclosures and transducers which meet IPX3 rating requirements, allowing them to be used outdoors under cover.
Tap selector switch is located on the rear panel to select the power tap of 70V/100V line distributed system or 8Ω sound system. The setting can be easily adjusted by rotating the tap selector with a screwdriver. The terminals and tap selector can be protected using the supplied cover.
The speakers are supplied with dedicated, color-matched brackets for fast and easy installation. The brackets can be set either horizontally or vertically, depending on where you want to mount the speakers.