We're Always Here To Help
Reach out to us through any of these support channels
This radiators are used to distribute infrared signals throughout the conference space, enabling delegates to listen to the proceedings by means of personal pocket receivers.
● Compliant to IEC 61603-7 and IEC 60914
● Compatible with any other IR system compliant to IEC 61603-7
● Cable delay compensation for differences in cable lengths between transmitter and radiators
● Radiation angle ± 25°
● Maximum radiation range up to 76 meters.
● Half-power / full-power the operating mode can be selected with a switch
● Synchronization on/off with transmitter
● When the temperature of the radiator is too high, the system will automatically switch from full power to half power.
● Connect further radiators in a daisy chain
● For the use in conference rooms, even in daylight