Stentor Conservatoire Viola Outfit 16 Inch 1551Q
- Stentor Conservatiore Viola Outfit. The Stentor Conservatoire viola outfit is chosen by intermediate players and above and often recommended by teachers as a 'step-up' instrument.
Stentor Conservatiore Viola Outfit. The Stentor Conservatoire viola outfit is chosen by intermediate players and above and often recommended by teachers as a 'step-up' instrument. It offers a high standard at a reasonable cost. The instruments are hand carved from attractive selected tonewoods and the outfit is complete with a professional style oblong case and good quality bow. Specifications: Finely hand carved spruce front Solid, carved flamed maple back and ribs Finely carved maple neck Shellax varnish Ebony fingerboard Ebony pegs Inlaid purfling Alloy tailpiece with integral adjusters Teka pattern chin rest Synthetic gut strings Good wood bow with natural white horsehair and full mounted ebony frog Deluxe oblong lightweight case with integral cover, carrying strap, music pocket, hygrometer and case blanket
- Conservatoire Viola Outfit from Stentor
- The Stentor Conservatoire viola is designed for the advanced student and offers a high standard of craftsmanship.
- Finely hand carved instrument. Carved spruce front, carved flamed maple back.
- Composite tailpiece with integral adjusters. Synthetic gut strings.
- Includes selected wood bow with ebony frog, deluxe oblong case and high quality rosin.