Constructed from the finest tone wood, with quality rosewood used for the pegs and fingerboards – this 15.5inch 1038/PE student viola is a superb choice for middle grade students! The sound quality of this particular 1038/PE Stentor viola is fantastic, while the overall finish is traditionally elegant.
- Suited to middle grade students
- Hand carved from tone wood
- Pegs & Fingerboard are made with rosewood
- Preferred choice for many British Schools
- Supplied with wooden bow and lightweight case
- The back, ribs and neck of this viola is carved from maple
- Traditional inlaid purfling
- Correct neck angle and the top nut has been fitted correctly
- Individual hand shaping and finishing throughout
- Natural glues used
- Fingerboard and pegs are made from high quality, dark rosewood
- The Viola comes with an adjustable nylon tailgut
- The tailpiece is alloy and comes with 4 integral adjusters
- The chin rest is wooden with a Teka pattern
- This product does not come with a shoulder rest.