Steinberg AXR4T Thunderbolt 2
- Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface with 28 x 24 full matrix mixer Plenty of I/O ports like 2 x ADAT, AES/EBU, MIDI, Word clock AXR hybrid mic preamps with Rupert Neve Designs SILK 32-bit integer / 384 kHz recording and playback Bundled Cubase AI
AXR4, Steinberg sets a new standard in audio interfaces for studios, producers and professional musicians. Featuring connectivity and facilities aimed at professional-level recording, including 32-bit integer resolution and a sample rate of up to 384 kHz, this premium audio interface significantly raises the bar.
The hybrid mic preamps with Rupert Neve Designs SILK emulation add exceptional tonal control, while SSPLL guarantees ultra-low jitter. The AXR4 ensures universal excellence for all recording applications.
• computer Connectivity:Thunderbolt 2
• Form Factor:Rackmount
• Simultaneous I/O:28 x 24 (DSP Matrix Mixer)
• A/D Resolution:Up to 32-bit/384kHz
• Built In DSP/FX:REV-X Reverb, Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, VCM Compressor 276, VCM EQ 601
• Number of Preamps:4
• Phantom Power:Yes
• Analog Inputs:2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 8 x 1/4" (line)
• Analog Outputs:8 x 1/4" (line)
• Digital Inputs:2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT), 1 x DB-25 (AES/EBU)
• Digital Outputs:2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT), 1 x DB-25 (AES/EBU)
• Headphones:2 x 1/4"
• Thunderbolt:2 x Thunderbolt 2
• MIDI I/O:In/Out
• Clock I/O:In/Out
• Software:Cubase AI, DspMixFX AXR mix software
• OS Requirements - Mac:macOS 10.12 or later
• OS Requirements - PC:Windows 10 Anniversary update or later
• Rack Spaces:1U
• Power Supply:4-pin DIN 24V DC power supply (included)
• Weight:10.1 lbs.
The project studio
Project studios are often much smaller than major facilities, but that doesn’t mean they should compromise on sound quality.
Every aspect of the AXR4T is geared toward recording best-quality audio. Class-A hybrid mic preamps feature the legendary Rupert
Neve Designs sound, via switchable SILK emulation, while cutting-edge 32-bit converters and advanced SSPLL jitter reduction technology guarantees the best results when recording.
Capture the unique magic of your band
Nothing quite captures the true spirit of a band better than everyone playing together. With plenty of inputs, outputs and options for recording even complex lineups.
High input count for high-end studios
With a full set of professional connections, including ADAT, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, Word Clock and MIDI, the AXR4 can be expanded with one or two eight channel mic preamps, professional outboard and other equipment, The dspMixFx AXR full matrix mixer allows for easy setup, In addition, 32-bit converters with up to 384 kHz sample rate and AXR hybrid mic preamps equipped with RND SILK processing are the ideal recording basis for any professional studio
Recording Something New with the AXR4 Audio Interface Audio Xcellence Redefined - https://youtu.be/h_j22_rXNR8