The Fender Flame Maple Top Chambered Telecaster is a new entry in their Rarities Series, and it’s a real beauty. Its chambered alder body gets the party started with an über-resonant blend of brightness and warmth, but that’s just the beginning. You also get an eye-catching flame maple top, which enhances the guitar’s tone with added bite and sustain. Plug into your favorite amp and you’re in for a treat — its hot vintage-style single-coil bridge pickup serves up overwound Tele twang with serious punch, while its Shawbucker 1T neck pickup is on fire with gritty, aggressive humbucker tone. A Modern Deep C-shaped maple neck and 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard ensure impressive comfort and playability. A striking gloss polyurethane finish and 3-saddle, vintage-style bridge round out the Flame Maple Top Chambered Telecaster’s exciting features.
- Chambered, roasted alder body delivers a resonant blend of brightness and warmth.
- Eye-popping flame maple top enhances bite and sustain.
- Modern Deep C-shaped maple neck yields impressive playing comfort.
- 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 narrow-tall frets enables easy playability.
- Vintage-style single-coil neck pickup serves up overwound Tele twang with serious punch.
- Shawbucker 1T delivers gritty, aggressive, vintage-inspired humbucker tones.
- Bone nut and 3-saddle, compensated, string-through-body bridge ensure maximum sustain.
- Gloss polyurethane finish adds a dazzling shine to its visually stunning finish.