Since 1995, the one-piece molded enclosure and trolley MA-707 portable wireless PA has remained a market-leading system. Mass-produced and sold worldwide for 20 years as MIPRO ensures product design, craftsmanship and reliability are second to none.
MA-707 is a versatile and rugged system that can be used indoors and outdoors and provides excellent full range music reproduction as well as quality intelligible speech. It offers an ideal public address solution for medium to large crowds.
Ideal applications include:
- Places of worship
- Presentations, seminars and meetings
- Shopping center & trade show presentations and promotions
- Aerobic & fitness centers
- Parades & fetes
- Street performers
- Park and recreational facilities
- Emergency interventions
- Weddings & funeral services
- Public auctions
MA705EXP Passive Extension Speaker
To improve the spatial sound effect, various external, passive additional speakers are available for the models MA 808, MA 708, MA 707, MA 705 and MA-505. All additional speakers have a tripod flange and come with a 10 m connection cable.
- Load capacity 70 watts (max.)
- Same size and look as the active box
- Connection to the active box MA 705 via the included jack-jack cable (6.35 mm) length: 10m
- Stand flange
MIPRO SC-50 Storage Cover Bag
The MIPRO SC-50 is a protective carry and storage bag that includes pouches for transmitters and other accessories. The SC-50 is compatible for MA-505 and MA-705 wireless PA system.
|Max. Power Output||100 Watts|
|Sensitivity||Typical: 98 dB | Maximum: 111 dB|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz ~ 18 kHz|
|Speaker||8 " full-range|
|Audio Inputs||Wired: XLR × 1, Ø 6.3 mm (1/4 ") × 1
Wireless: Up to 2 wireless microphones
Audio Player: CDM-2
Line-In: Unbalanced Ø 6.3 mm (1/4 ") jack
|Audio Output||Unbalanced Line Ø 6.3 mm (1/4 ") jack|
|Extension Speaker||Ø 6.3 mm (1/4 ") Phone jack|
|Volume||Master and other individual controls|
|Storage||2 handheld or bodypack transmitters|
|Installation||Speaker stand, flat surface or retractable handle & wheels|
|Power Supply||AC: Built-in 100 ~ 240 V AC switching power supply (Max. Power Consumption: 120 W)
DC & Battery: 24 ~ 32 V DC,12 V / 4.5 AH rechargeable gel cell battery (MB-70 × 2) or optional MB-80 × 2
|Charge Time||8 hours (automatic charging management)|
|Standby Time||> 8 hours|
|Battery Indicator||Single LED indicator|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||310 × 445 × 240 mm / 12.2 × 17.5 × 9.4 "|
|Weight||Approx. 14.8 kg / 32.5 lbs, batteries included|
|Wireless System (optional)|
|Receiver||MRM-70B︱MRM-70W︱MRM-80︱MRM-24︱MRM-58 Scan & ACT sync|
|Max. Receiver||Up to 2|
MRM-70B︱MRM-70W︱MRM-80: UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)
|Preset Channels & Bandwidth||See Accessories - Receiver Modules|
|Transmitters||See Accessories - Receiver Modules|
|Microphones||MM-107︱MM-39︱MM-59 Wired Dynamic Microphone|
|Antenna||Built-in active dual antennas|
|Audio Player (optional)|
|Note||Refer to actual product in the event of product description discrepancy.|
- Robust enclosure, 100-watt portable PA system with 8" full-range speaker.
- Up to 2 UHF diversity receiver modules with 16 auto-scannable frequencies and built-in active an-tenna prevents accidental antenna breakage.
- Plug-&-play CD/MP3 player.
- Retractable handle and rugged wheels make it amazingly easy to transport.
- Built-in storage compartment for 2 handhelds or bodypack transmitters.
- Built-in AC switching power supply for universal usage.
- Can be powered via AC power, battery, or direct DC.
- Weighs only 14 kgs | 32 lbs. fully loaded.