- Compact and lightweight rugged plastic housing for easy to wear.
- On top of the housing is equipped with an antenna, mute button and mini XLR connector. The Mini XLR audio input connector accepts either a screw-lock or a TA4F quick-lock plug. A remote-control mute jack is for easy activation of the mute function.
- An LCD on the panel displays the working channel, battery status and operating information.
- Powered by two AA alkaline batteries.
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevent accidental operation.
- High/low impedance for microphone or guitar / line inputs. Five selectable gain settings with Auto Limiter to prevent distortion.
|Name||UHF Bodypack Transmitter|
|Mic Capsule Modules||Paired lavalier mic MU-55L or optional other MIPRO’s lavalier and headworn mic capsule modules.|
|Max. Audio Input||0 dBV|
|Display||Green backlit LCD|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)|
|Input Impedance Setting||High impedance|
|RF Power Output||10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent)|
|Spurious Emission||< 4 nW|
|Battery||Two AA alkaline|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy.|