Line 6 Spider V 120 MkII 1x12" 120-watt Modeling Combo Amp
- 120-watt, 1x12" Modeling Guitar Combo Amplifier with Full-range Speaker System, Classic Speaker Mode, 200+ Amp Models, Tuner, Metronome, 60-second Looper, and Drum Loops.
The Line 6 Spider V 120 MkII is loaded with a full arsenal of presets. The quality of the presets has been vastly improved when compared to the Spider V 120 MkII’s predecessor — their modeled amp characteristics, such as compression qualities and EQ curves, have been dialed in better than ever before. What’s more, Line 6 brought in high-profile artists to help develop additional presets. This gives you spot-on Artist and Iconic Song presets, not to mention a whole bevy of classic amp presets. With over 200 killer presets — and an intuitive, color-coded control set, the Spider V 120 MkII makes it quick and easy to nail the perfect tone.
- 120-watt guitar amp with updated amp and effects models
- Full-range 2-way speaker system sounds great with electrics, acoustics, and full mixes
- Classic Speaker mode automatically shuts off the HF driver and cab/mic modeling
- Wireless-ready for use with select (optional) Line 6 Relay transmitters
- Onboard tuner, metronome, looper, and drum loops
- Mac/PC, iOS, and Android connectivity
- Compatible with Line 6 FBV control pedal
- Headphone output, aux input jacks