Line 6 HX Effects Multi Pedal - Black
- 100+ HX effects for your pedalboard—run up to 9 simultaneously Additional legacy effects library from M13 , M9 , M5 , DL4TM, MM4 TM, FM4 TM, and DM4 TM
The HX Effects™ processor was designed to be integrated into traditional amp and pedal setups and may serve as anything from a dedicated multi-effects unit to the command center for your entire rig. Although compact in size, it delivers the same professional-grade sound quality and authentic HX® Modeling found in our market-leading Helix® processors.
- The SHARC® audio engine in HX Effects accurately recreates the sonic characteristics and dynamic playing response of classic and modern effects.
- Third-party impulse responses may also be loaded.
- HX Modeling technology captures the unique behavior of analog effects devices by measuring their individual components, resulting in authentic recreations of even notoriously difficult-to-model effects such as germanium fuzz and “bucket-brigade” analog delay pedals.
- HX processors feature a clear interface that enables fast tone creation and easy interaction—all with a minimal learning curve and the elimination of complex menu diving.
- Snapshots enable you to create multiple variations within a single preset and seamlessly transition between them, without the audio dropouts that occur when switching between presets.