Laney DB-PRE Bass Guitar Pre Amplifier Pedal
- Featuring both FET & TUBE signal paths and with incredible tone shaping capabilities, the DB-PRE is loaded with comprehensive ins/outs allowing it to be your main standalone bass tone as well as part of any existing bass rig.
The Laney Digbeth DB-PRE is designed to give you the freedom to take your bass sound with you anywhere you go. Featuring both FET & TUBE signal paths and with incredible tone shaping capabilities, the DB-PRE is loaded with comprehensive ins/outs allowing it to be your main standalone bass tone as well as part of any existing bass rig. Perfect for the versatile bass player who wants total control over their sound.
Tilt is a dynamic, powerful SEE SAW EQ control. This control has a central neutral position. Turning the control clockwise increases the overall mid to high frequencies and decreases the lows thereby giving your sound more presence, which can be useful for cutting through live band situations. Turning the control anti clockwise reduces the overall mid to high frequencies and increases the lows making your overall sound rounder.
It is important that when you activate an effect there is no switching noise. So, we take great care in designing a switching system that is totally silent in operation. The only thing you should here is a great sounding product.
FX loops are important as they allow you to add effects to the signal path in a specific place between the pre-amp and the output section on an amplifier. This is where FX loops are important as it allows you to put time-based FX after the distorted pre-amp section. For example, delayed distortion sounds different to distorted delay – try it.
High quality switching components
- 2 Channels
- FET and Tube with Blend Switch
- 3 Band EQ
- Low Mid with switchable frequencies
- DI Out with pre/post source select
- Ground Lift
- FX Loop
- AUX in
- Phones out
- Passive Input
- Active input
- Link out
- FET Volume
- TUBE Drive & Volume
- Regulated 9V DC PSU, centre negative, 2.1x10mm connector type. (Not Included)
- TILT 'EQ Seesaw' function
- Item dimensions: 60mm x 150mm x 125mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 93mm x 201mm x 191mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 0.75kg