Laney BCC- Monolith Boutique Distortion pedal
- Designed to give the player a total command and control over a spectrum of different gains and harmonic distortions from Classic fat rock tones to jangly indie lines, and everything in between.
Designed to give the player a total command and control over a spectrum of different gains and harmonic distortions from Classic fat rock tones to jangly indie lines, and everything in between. The MONOLITH delivers expressive gain even at low levels. With a very pleasing dynamic response to pick attack the harder you dig, the more expressive it gets. Even at high gain level, when you hit it hard you can still hear every note of big chords as well as the nuances of intricate lead lines.
Heavily compressed distortion/Overdrive Distortion/Soft compressed distortion modes.
It is important that when you activate an effect there is no switching noise. So, we take great care in designing a switching system that is totally silent in operation. The only thing you should here is a great sounding product.
Tri coloured LED’s are more expensive than regular single colour LED’s, but we feel they are worth the investment. Where you have a pedal that has multiple modes on a dark stage a tri colour LED gives you a clear visual reference to which mode your pedal is running in.
- Low battery consumption
- Solid metal chassis construction
- 3 modes based on classic sounds
- Excellent consistent load for passive Volume pedals
- Item dimensions: 60mm x 75mm x 125mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 80mm x 115mm x 160mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 0.35kg