Laney AH150 Multi-Input Combo - 150W - 12 Inch Woofer Plus Horn
- The AH150 multi-input combo features 5 channels, 5-band graphic master EQ and Digital Delay and is designed to cater for a wide number of different instruments.
The AH150 multi-input combo features 5 channels, 5-band graphic master EQ and Digital Delay and is designed to cater for a wide number of different instruments. Ideal for duo's and medium sized gigs, or for bigger gigs it can be used as a personal monitor on stage! Its compact design is great for small stages and makes it easy to transport around. The AH150 delivers optimum performance, flexibility and sound quality for a wide array of audio inputs: Keyboards, E-drums, mics, acoustic plus electric instruments and playback are all at home with the AH150. The principle behind the AH150 is simple: ALL INSTRUMENTS WELCOME!
The amplifier can be used in two orientations depending on the requirements. Rather than being used in the conventional upright mode, If the amplifier is to be used up close to the player, then the amplifier can be used in a “kicked back” orientation, meaning that the amps output is directed more towards a player’s ears.
Headphones socket with level control
FX loops are important as they allow you to add effects to the signal path in a specific place between the pre-amp and the output section on an amplifier. This is where FX loops are important as it allows you to put time-based FX after the distorted pre-amp section. For example, delayed distortion sounds different to distorted delay – try it.
- 5 Channels - all instruments welcome
- FS1-MINI sold as accessory
- Line out
- Line in
- XLR, jack and mini jack inputs
- 1 x 12” Custom woofer & tweeter
- Great for gigs - 150 Watts
- Kick back format for personal monitoring
- Master 5 Band Graphic EQ
- FX Loop - insert type
- Item dimensions: 476mm x 470mm x 394mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 530mm x 525mm x 435mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 17kg