VINTAGE STYLE FOR THE MODERN ERA
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, we created the Vintera® ‘60s Stratocaster®. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with re-voiced pickups—this guitar has all of the chime and articulation that made the Stratocaster a legend.
For authentic, vintage-style tone we recreated the trio of single-coil Stratocaster pickups to sound more like the originals. Crystalline and bell-like, they have the crisp, articulate tone that put Fender on the map. The “Mid 60s C”-shaped neck has a 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, six-point synchronized tremolo and vintage-style tuning machines offer original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Includes a deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body
- Three vintage-style ‘60s Strat® single-coil pickups; neck/mid and bridge tone controls
- “Mid ’60s C”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style six-point synchronized tremolo
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Body ShapeStratocaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishGloss Urethane
- Neck ShapeMid '60s "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialPau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets21
- Fret SizeVintage
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Dot
- Truss RodVintage-Style
- Bridge PickupVintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle PickupVintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck PickupVintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- ControlsMaster Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesVintage-Style
- Pickguard3-Ply Mint Green
- Control KnobsAged White
- Switch TipAged White
- Neck Plate4-Bolt
- StringsFender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagIncluded: Deluxe Gig Bag
A classic Fender tone wood, alder’s sound is balanced with equal doses of lows, mids and highs.
“Mid 60s C” NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the mid "’60s C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a vintage-style playing feel—thinner at the first fret, thicker at the twelfth.
REVOICED 60s STRAT PICKUPS
We revoiced the pickups to be more 60s-accurate. They’re full of the bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous.
Hosting 21 vintage-style frets, the 7.25”-radius fingerboard provides the comfortable playing feel of a vintage instrument.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO
One of our most innovative designs, this six-point tremolo offers proper intonation, full adjustability and easy access to vibrato sounds.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
These vintage-style tuning machines offer the look of vintage machines, with the added benefit of enhanced tuning stability.