Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster® FMT HH
- High-End Tele® Style and Power An exquisite high-end Telecaster experience awaits the player who gets his hands on a Special Edition Custom [...]
High-End Tele® Style and Power
An exquisite high-end Telecaster experience awaits the player who gets his hands on a Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH. First, it looks phenomenal, with a carved flame maple top on a mahogany body, cream body binding, a gorgeous Amber finish with a matching headstock, a mahogany set neck, abalone dot fingerboard inlays and black hardware. Second, it sounds phenomenal, with dual Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups, three-way pickup switching, a push/pull coil tap switch built into the master tone control knob, and more. A decidedly non-traditional Telecaster of peerlessly crafted style and powerful sonic substance.
- Mahogany body with carved flame maple top, cream binding and Amber finish with matching headstock
- Mahogany set neck with “C”-shaped profile
- Seymour Duncan® ’59 humbucking neck pickup
- Seymour Duncan® Pearly Gates™ humbucking bridge pickup
- Two control knobs (master volume, master tone with built-in push/pull coil tap switch)
- Three-way toggle pickup switch between the control knobs
- Standard strings-thru-body Telecaster bridge with six block saddles
- Body MaterialMahogany with Carved Flame Maple Top
- Body FinishUrethane
- Body ShapeTelecaster®
- Body BindingCream
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck FinishGloss Urethane
- Neck ShapeModern "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeJumbo
- Nut MaterialGraphite
- Nut Width1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position InlaysAbalone Dot
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan® Pearly Gates™ SH-PG1B
- Neck PickupSeymour Duncan® '59™ SH-1N
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master Tone (with Push/Pull Coil Select Feature)
- Switching3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special ElectronicsPush-Pull Pot for Coil Tap
- Bridge6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Hardware FinishBlack Nickel
- Tuning MachinesStandard Cast/Sealed
- Control KnobsKnurled Dome
- Switch TipBlack
- Neck PlateNone
- StringsFender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Other FeaturesCream Colored Top Body Binding, Oversized Abalone Dot Position Inlays, Matching Painted Headstock, Graphite Nut
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagNone
- Included AccessoriesNone
NATO BODY WITH CARVED FLAME MAPLE TOP
To create one of the most sumptuously refined looks ever given to traditionally simple Tele design, the Custom Telecaster FMT HH features a resonant nato body capped by an exquisitely carved flame maple top with cream binding.
SEYMOUR DUNCAN® ’59 AND PEARLY GATES™ PICKUPS
The huge voice of the Custom Telecaster FMT HH comes from its powerful Seymour Duncan® pickups—a warm ’59 at the neck that goes especially well with the mahogany body, and a sweet and slightly hotter Pearly Gates™ at the bridge.
In a most unusual design element for a Telecaster—or any other Fender guitar, for that matter—the Custom Telecaster FMT HH features a glued-on set neck fashioned from resonant and darkly beautiful nato.