Product Code: 0139010305
Fender Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster®
- Unmistakable Blackmore Style A pioneering master of neo-classical heavy rock, metal godfather Ritchie Blackmore is the man who gave the world the most [...]
Unmistakable Blackmore StyleA pioneering master of neo-classical heavy rock, metal godfather Ritchie Blackmore is the man who gave the world the most imitated Stratocaster riff ever ("Smoke on the Water"), and his deft phrasing and unmistakable tone helped make the extended guitar solo an essential art form in itself. The Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster is based on his favorite '70s model and puts artful Blackmore Strat® style in your hands with distinctive features and modifications, including a graduated fingerboard scalloping, special pickups and more.
- Maple neck with “U” profile and “bullet” truss rod
- Three-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate with Micro-Tilt™
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with graduated scalloping and 21 vintage-style frets
- Seymour Duncan® Quarter Pound Flat™ SSL-4 single-coil neck and bridge pickups (bridge pickup reverse wound/reverse polarity)
- Non-active middle pickup
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishPolyester
- Body ShapeStratocaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishGloss Urethane
- Neck Shape"U" Shape
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialGraduated Scalloped Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets21
- Fret SizeVintage Style
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Pearloid Dot
- Truss RodBullet Style
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan® Quarter Pound™ Strat® SSL-4 Flat Pole Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity Single-Coil
- Middle PickupNon-Active "Dummy"
- Neck PickupSeymour Duncan® Quarter Pound™ Strat® SSL-4 Flat Pole Single-Coil
- ControlsMaster Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware FinishChrome
- Tuning MachinesFender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard3-Ply White
- Control KnobsBlack Plastic
- Switch TipBlack
- Neck Plate3-Bolt "F" Stamped with Micro-Tilt™
- StringsFender® USA Bullets® 3250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0733250403
- Other FeaturesGraduated Scalloped Rosewood Fingerboard, Ritchie Blackmore Signature on Front of Headstock, Flush Mounted Dunlop®; Straplocks, Large '70s Style Headstock, '70s Style Decal, Bullet Truss Rod Adjustment Nut, 3-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt™; Neck Adjustment, Pearloid Dot Position Inlays, Black Plastic Knobs, Pickup Covers, Tremolo and Switch Tips, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagDeluxe Gig Bag
- Included AccessoriesDeluxe Gig Bag
Graduated Scalloped Fingerboard
Blackmore has long preferred this kind of specially scalloped fingerboard, on which the effect starts lightly at the fourth or fifth fret on the low E, A and D strings and immediately on the G, B and high E strings, gradually becoming more pronounced toward the upper reaches of the fingerboard.
Seymour Duncan® Quarter Pound™ Pickups
The formidable tone of the Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster comes from dual Seymour Duncan® Quarter Pound™ Flat SSL-4 single-coil Strat pickups, with reverse winding and reverse polarity on the bridge pickup for hum cancellation.
Dummy Middle Pickup
With accurate and classic Blackmore style, the middle pickup on his signature Strat model is actually a non-active dummy pickup.
Three-way Pickup Switch
The Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster features a three-way pickup switch that gives you the bridge pickup alone, the bridge and neck pickups together, and the neck pickup alone.
Flush-Mount Dunlop® Strap Locks
For Blackmore-esque guitar strap security and style, his signature Stratocaster features distinctive flush-mount Dunlop® Strap Locks.
Three-Screw “F”-Stamped Neck Plate
In an authentic nod to early-1970s Fender style, the Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster has a three-screw neck plate stamped with the stylized capital “F” of the traditional Fender script logo. The neck plate also features the Micro-Tilt™ neck angle adjustment mechanism.