Real Deal Sound
Bold, innovative and rugged, the Player Telecaster is pure Fender, through and through. The feel, the style and, most importantly, the sound—they’re all there, waiting for you to make them whisper or wail for your music. Versatile enough to handle almost anything you can create and durable enough to survive any gig, this workhorse is a trusty sidekick for your musical vision.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- String-through-body bridge with block steel saddles
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Body ShapeTelecaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck ShapeModern "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysBlack Dot
- Truss RodStandard
- Truss Rod Nut3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge PickupPlayer Series Alnico 5 Tele® Single-Coil
- Neck PickupPlayer Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master Tone
- Switching3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Block Steel Saddles
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesStandard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard3-Ply Parchment
- Control KnobsKnurled Flat-Top
- Switch TipBarrel Style
- Neck Plate4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- StringsFender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Included AccessoriesNone
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—the Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
BLOCK-STEEL BRIDGE SADDLES
This string-through-body Telecaster bridge features block-steel saddles to add a bit of zing to your tone.
“Modern C” NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish—ideal for almost any playing style.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Telecaster body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Telecaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.