Real Deal Tone
There’s nothing more classic than a Fender electric bass, and the Player Precision Bass is as authentic as it gets—genuine Fender style and the rumbling, seismic sound that spawned a thousand imitations. With its smooth playing feel and spotlight-ready style, this thunderous bass is ready to enter the studio or prowl the stage and help show the world your creative vision.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- One Player Series split-coil Precision Bass® middle pickup
- Master volume and tone controls
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- Included AccessoriesNone
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Body ShapePrecision Bass®
- Middle PickupPlayer Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master Tone
- ConfigurationSplit Single Coil
- Bridge4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesStandard Open-Gear
- Pickguard3-Ply Parchment
- Control KnobsKnurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- StringsFender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck ShapeModern "C"
- Scale Length34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets20
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position InlaysBlack Dot
- Truss RodStandard
- Truss Rod Nut3/16" Hex Adjustment
PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
Combining form and function perfectly, the 4-saddle bridge features modern slotted saddles for enhanced tuning stability and punchy attack.
OPEN-GEAR TUNING MACHINES
A classic design element from the earliest days of the electric bass, the open-gear tuning machines offer rock-solid tuning stability.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Precision Bass body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“Modern C” NECK PROFILE
This neck is designed for comfort and performance, with a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish—ideal for almost any playing style.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Precision Bass includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.