Fusing classic Fender design with player-centric features and exciting new finishes, the Player Plus Stratocaster HSS delivers superb playability and unmistakable style. The powerful Player Plus humbucking pickup delivers the perfect balance of gain and definition, while the Player Plus Noiseless Strat® pickups are bright and touch sensitive, offering classic Strat tone without hum. A push-pull tone controls activate coil-split mode for the humbucking pickup, delivering crystal-clear single-coil tones. The silky satin Modern “C” Player Plus Strat® neck fits your hand like a glove, with smooth rolled edges for supreme comfort. The 12” radius fingerboard and 22 medium jumbo frets facilitate fluid leads and choke free bends. Smooth and responsive, the 2-point tremolo provides classic vibrato effects, while the locking tuners provide rock-solid tuning and make string changes quick and easy. With classic Fender style, advanced features and stunning new finishes, the Player Plus Stratocaster HSS is the perfect tool to spark your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
- Player Plus Humbucking and Noiseless Pickups
- 12” radius fingerboard with rolled edges
- 2-point Tremolo with block steel saddles
- Push-pull on tone splits humbucking pickup
- Locking tuning machines
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Body ShapeStratocaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck Construction4-Bolt Standard
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane
- Neck ShapeModern "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard Radius12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position InlaysBlack Pearloid Dots
- Side DotsBlack
- Truss RodSingle Action, Head Adjust
- Bridge PickupPlayer Plus Humbucking
- Middle PickupPlayer Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- Neck PickupPlayer Plus Noiseless™ Strat®
- ControlsMaster Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Auxillary SwitchingPush/Pull Pot On Tone 2 For Coil Split on Humbucking Pickup
- Bridge2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Block Saddles
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesDeluxe Cast/Sealed Locking (all short posts)
- Pickguard3-Ply Mint Green
- Control KnobsAged White Plastic
- Switch TipAged White
- StringsFender® USA 250LR Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250404
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagIncluded: Deluxe Gig Bag
PLAYER PLUS HUMBUCKING & NOISELESS PICKUPS
A powerful Player Plus humbucking pickups offers just the right amount of gain to yield warm, fat tones with nice string to string note clarity. Player Plus Noiseless Strat® pickups have all the Stratocaster shimmer and quack – without the noise.
MODERN “C" NECK
The Modern C neck profile is one of Fender’s most popular neck shapes. A nice intermediate thickness in between thick and thin, it is fast and comfortable and suits all styles of playing. A satin finish provides a luxurious feel that makes playing as smooth as skating on ice.
12” RADIUS FINGERBOARD WITH ROLLED EDGES
This instrument features a flatter fingerboard radius which facilitates bending notes without fretting out. In addition, the edges of the board are rolled to smooth out the corners, providing a much more comfortable playing experience.
This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge with 6 steel block saddles for superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment.
A handy push-pull switch on the Tone 2 control allows the humbucking pickup to be split, providing access to single tones that can be used in a variety of ways.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.