Real Deal Style
With a fat, thick sound all its own and sleek, elegant style, the Player Jazzmaster stands out under the spotlight. It’s an inspiring instrument with a flexible, authentic Fender tone—a voice that works with any kind of music. The Jazzmaster keeps turning up in the hands of musical visionaries and rebels; it’s the ideal foundation for your sound. Rugged, raw and powerful, this guitar is ready to throw down.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series humbucking pickups
- Push/pull pot to coil-split pickups
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Body ShapeJazzmaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialPau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Dot
- Truss RodStandard
- Truss Rod Nut3/16" Hex Adjustment
- Bridge PickupPlayer Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- Neck PickupPlayer Series Alnico 2 Humbucking
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master Tone
- Switching3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Auxillary SwitchingPush/Pull Pot (for Coil Split)
- Bridge6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesStandard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control KnobsAged White Plastic
- Switch TipAged White
- Neck Plate4-Bolt with "F" Logo
- Bridge Cover/TailpieceVintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Push-In Tremolo Arm
- StringsFender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Included AccessoriesNone
Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
The vintage-style tremolo bridge can be used to create pitch effects ranging from subtle to radical, letting you add a cool personal touch to your music.
The push/pull tone control selects the outside coil of the humbucking bridge pickup, unlocking classic single-coil sounds.
Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
The Player Jazzmaster body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
“F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
Each Player Jazzmaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.