Take it for a spin
Originally introduced by Fender in 1998, the Toronado® became a fresh face in the crowd of offset-style guitars with its unique curves and crushing tone. The Paranormal Toronado delivers several player-friendly features including a slim “C” shaped neck with a slick gloss finish, a string-through-body bridge for solid string stability, individual volume and tone controls for a wide range of tonal variety, and an easy-playing 24.75” scale length. With its otherworldly looks, transcendent playability and earth-shattering tone, this model will transport any player into a Paranormal realm.
- Unique offset body shape
- Dual Squier Atomic humbucking pickups
- Individual volume and tone controls
- String-through-body bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body ShapeToronado®
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape"C" Shape
- Scale Length24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysPearloid Dot
- Truss RodSingle Action, Head Adjust
- Bridge PickupAtomic™ Humbucking
- Neck PickupAtomic™ Humbucking
- ControlsVolume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware FinishChrome
- Tuning MachinesVintage-Style
- Pickguard3-Ply Black
- Control KnobsKnurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Squier®
- StringsNickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagNone
Squier Atomic Humbucking Pickups
This model features Squier Atomic humbucking pickups for modern tone without hum.
6-Saddle String-Through-Body Bridge
The vintage-style bridge features individual saddles for precise adjustment and a string-through-body design for optimal resonance.
Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.