Combining classic Fender style and dynamic single-coil pickups, the Noventa series delivers powerful tones, modern playability and dashing good looks.
The Noventa Telecaster® is a stripped-down rock machine – featuring a lone Noventa single-coil, master volume and tone controls, stylish ‘half’ pickguard and ‘cut’ Tele bridge – its striking good looks are matched by the midrange bite and snarling highs of the Noventa pickup. But this is no one-trick-pony – a surprisingly versatile and dynamic range of tones are on tap with the adjustment of the volume and tone controls. A '60s “C” neck with 21 medium jumbo frets and 9.5” radius fingerboard delivers a smooth blend of modern and vintage playability that is distinctly Fender.
- Noventa single-coil bridge pickup
- '60s “C”-shaped maple neck
- 9.5” radius maple or pau ferro fingerboard
- 21 medium jumbo frets for easy bending
- “Cut” Telecaster bridge with 3 brass barrel saddles
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Body ShapeTelecaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck Construction4-Bolt
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape'60s "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialPau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets21
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Dot
- Side DotsWhite
- Bridge PickupFender® Noventa™ Single-Coil
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master Tone
- Bridge3-Saddle Custom "Cut-Off" Vintage-Style Tele® Bridge with Compensated Brass Saddles
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesVintage-Style
- Pickguard1-Ply Black
- Control KnobsKnurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate4-Bolt
- StringsFender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Case/Gig BagIncluded: Deluxe Gig Bag
NOVENTA SINGLE-COIL PICKUP
The Noventa bridge pickup provides hot single-coil tones with enhanced midrange presence and touch-sensitive playability perfect for bell-like cleans or throaty, overdriven leads.
"60S C" NECK PROFILE
Remarkably comfortable, the "60s C"-shaped neck profile is sculpted for a substantial playing feel.
MODIFIED TELECASTER BRIDGE
The Limited Edition Noventa Telecaster incorporates a modified “cut” bridge design featuring three brass barrel saddles for snappy Tele tone.
9.5” FINGERBOARD RADIUS
The 9.5” radius strikes an ideal balance between vintage and modern playability - rounded for comfortable chording yet flat enough for easy bending.
MEDIUM JUMBO FRETS
Medium Jumbo frets are effective for accurate bending and playing up the neck in the higher registers.
A classic Fender tonewood dating back to the 1950s, alder is tonally well-balanced with even tempered highs, midrange and low-end.