The Squier Mini Precision Bass® is the perfect companion for players seeking a reduced-size instrument with classic styling and familiar Fender® tone. Highlights include a thin and lightweight body, a short-scale neck with an easy-to-play “C”-shaped profile, a Squier split single-coil pickup with volume and tone controls for sonic variety, and a hardtail bridge for solid tuning stability.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Thin and lightweight body
- Short-scale neck
- Split single-coil Precision Bass pickup
- Sealed die-cast tuning machines
- Case/Gig BagNone
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body ShapeMini Precision Bass®
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Neck PickupSplit Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- ControlsVolume, Tone
- ConfigurationSplit Single Coil
- Bridge4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware FinishChrome
- Tuning MachinesDie-Cast Sealed
- Pickguard1-Ply White
- Control KnobsKnurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Squier®
- StringsNickel Plated Steel (.040-.095 Gauges)
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane
- Neck Shape"C" Shape
- Scale Length28.6" (726 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets20
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position InlaysPearloid Dot
- Truss RodHead Adjust
Squier Split Single-coil Pickup
For fat, punchy tone, this instrument features a split single-coil pickup.
Thin and Lightweight Body
This model features a thin body, which reduces weight and increases comfort.
Sealed Die-cast Tuning Machines
Sealed die-cast tuning machines provide reliable tuning stability with smooth gear action.