When the opening riff of “Good Times Bad Times” came through the radio in 1969, everything changed. In that moment Jimmy Page cemented his legacy and altered the course of popular music with a single guitar: his Fender Telecaster. The Fender Jimmy Page Telecaster is an homage to that guitar, which began life in its factory White Blonde lacquer finish, then became the “mirror guitar” before taking on its final form – a magical one-of-a-kind instrument, hand-painted by Page himself, that would go on to produce some of the most iconic riffs of the 20th Century.
- Gloss urethane finish over a reproduction of Jimmy Page’s iconic artwork
- Two custom-wound Jimmy Page Telecaster single-coil pickups
- Custom "Oval C"-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius slab rosewood fingerboard
- Top-loader bridge with threaded steel saddles
- Includes vintage-style black hardshell case
- Body MaterialAsh
- Body FinishGloss Urethane
- Body ShapeTelecaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishRoad Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck ShapeJimmy Page Custom "Oval C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard Radius7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets21
- Fret SizeVintage
- Nut MaterialBone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Dot
- Truss RodVintage-Style
- Truss Rod NutVintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge PickupJimmy Page Custom Tele
- Neck PickupJimmy Page Custom Tele
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master Tone
- Switching3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele® with Threaded Steel Saddles Top-Load or Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesFender® Vintage-Style
- PickguardCustom Refractive Material under Clear
- Control KnobsKnurled Flat-Top
- Switch TipTop Hat Style
- Neck Plate4-Bolt with Artist Signature
- StringsFender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges), PN 0730250406
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagVintage-Style Hardshell
Like Page’s original ’59 Telecaster, the body is crafted from ash with an attractive grain, making it extremely resonant with well-defined mids.
Gloss Urethane Finish
The Jimmy Page Telecaster features a reproduction of Jimmy Page’s famous artwork, finished with a smooth gloss urethane.
Custom Jimmy Page Neck
We duplicated the exact neck profile from Page’s Telecaster, finished with our Road Worn® lacquer and capped with a period-correct slab fingerboard.
Custom Jimmy Page Pickups
Designed for authentic Fender tone, the custom pickups are constructed as close to the originals as possible.
String top-load-style for a rounder sound with easier bending (like Jimmy Page), or traditional through-body for classic Fender twang.
Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
Vintage-style tuning machines offer classic style and rock-solid tuning stability.