An instrument that sounds as good as it looks, the FA-345CE offers legendary Fender sound and performance in a single-cutaway body. Quality laminate construction, including lacewood back and sides and flame maple top with tortoiseshell binding, along with a modern Fender 3 3 headstock and Viking bridge create an easy-playing instrument that sounds great. The modern Fishman® electronics allowing you to take your sound to the stage with ease. Developing and experienced players alike will appreciate the mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone while complementing the flame maple top.
- All-laminate construction; flame maple top
- Fishman® electronics
- Modern 3+3 headstock; Viking bridge
- Lacewood back & sides; mahogany neck
- Tortoiseshell binding
- Body BackLaminated Lacewood
- Body SidesLaminated Lacewood
- Body TopLaminated Flame Maple
- Body FinishGloss
- Body ShapeAuditorium Cutaway
- Body BindingTortoiseshell
- RosetteFA "Keystone" design
- Neck MaterialNato
- Neck BindingTortoiseshell
- Neck FinishGloss Urethane
- Scale Length25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Number of Frets20
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width1.69" (43 mm)
- Position InlaysPearloid Keystone
- ControlsVolume, Bass, Treble
- BridgeIndian Laurel
- Bridge PinsWhite with Black Dots
- Hardware FinishChrome
- Tuning MachinesOpen-Back Geared
- StringsFender® Dura-Tone® 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges), PN 0730880303
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagNone
AUDITORIUM BODY STYLE
Smaller than a dreadnought, concert-style bodies are built for clear articulation and optimal projection, no matter the playing style or venue.
FLAME MAPLE TOP
Maple gives this guitar a clear, bright tone and the flame maple top—well, that gives you a flash of attitude.
LACEWOOD BACK & SIDES
Sounding similar to mahogany, but with bright, snappy overtones, the rich sound and fast dynamic response of lacewood makes it a great tone wood.
Fishman® Electronics assure the sound is true to the instrument’s natural voice. The preamp design has a small footprint, is easy to use and delivers reliable performance.
MODERN 3+3 HEADSTOCK
The modern 3+3 headstock adds a touch of traditional style to your guitar.
In a particularly elegant touch, the body of this guitar is bound with stunning tortoiseshell binding.