Visually stunning, with a gorgeous flame maple top, the FA-235E offers legendary Fender sound at a budget friendly price. Quality laminate construction with a modern Fender 3 3 headstock and Viking bridge create an easy-playing instrument that sounds great. Modern Fishman electronics allowing you to take your sound to the stage with ease. Developing and experienced players alike will appreciate the mahogany neck that gives the guitar a lively tone while complementing the flame maple top.
- All-laminate construction; flame maple top
- Fishman® electronics
- Modern 3+3 headstock; Viking bridge
- Mahogany back & sides; mahogany neck
- Aged white binding
- Body BackLaminated Mahogany
- Body SidesLaminated Mahogany
- Body TopLaminated Flame Maple
- Body FinishGloss
- Body ShapeConcert
- Body BindingAged White
- RosetteFA "Keystone" design
- Neck MaterialNato
- Neck BindingAged White
- Neck FinishGloss Urethane
- Scale Length25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Number of Frets20
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width1.69" (43 mm)
- Position InlaysPearloid Keystone
- ControlsVolume, Bass, Treble
- BridgeIndian Laurel
- Bridge PinsWhite with Black Dots
- Hardware FinishChrome
- Tuning MachinesOpen-Back Geared
- StringsFender® Dura-Tone® 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges), PN 0730880303
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagNone
Fishman® Electronics assure the sound is true to the instrument’s natural voice. The preamp design has a small footprint, is easy to use and delivers reliable performance.
FLAME MAPLE TOP
Maple gives you a clear, bright tone and the flame maple top—well that gives you a flash of attitude.
CONCERT BODY STYLE
Smaller than a dreadnought, concert-style bodies are built for clear articulation and optimal projection, no matter the playing style or venue.