YOU COULD BE MINE
The Duff McKagan Deluxe Precision Bass is based on the ‘80s Jazz Bass Special he used while recording Appetite for Destruction. An evolution of his signature model, this bass adds player-friendly features and stylistic touches that Duff demands.
- Seymour Duncan® STKJ2B single-coil bridge pickup; Precision Bass split-coil neck pickup
- Hipshot Bass Xtender
- “Modern C”-shaped neck; rosewood fingerboard
- Pearloid block inlays; custom headstock logo; custom Duff neck plate
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Case/Gig BagGig Bag
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Body ShapePrecision Bass®
- Bridge PickupSeymour Duncan® STKJ2B Jazz Bass®
- Middle PickupVintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master TBX™ Tone Control
- Switching3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickups, Position 3. Middle Pickup
- Bridge4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware FinishBlack
- Tuning MachinesFender® '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear with Hipshot® Bass Xtender "Drop D" on the E String
- Pickguard3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control KnobsKnurled Flat-Top Black
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Engraved
- StringsFender® 7250M Nickel Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishBlack Painted Gloss Polyester
- Neck ShapeModern "C"
- Scale Length34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets20
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Pearloid Block
- Truss RodStandard
- Truss Rod Nut3/16" Hex Adjustment
A classic Fender body wood, alder has warm tones with well-defined highs and a punchy attack.
ROSEWOOD FINGERBOARD WITH BLOCK INLAYS
The rosewood fingerboard features pearloid block inlays—a classic aesthetic touch that give this bass a touch of elegance.
PJ PICKUP CONFIGURATION
This bass matches a split-coil Precision Bass neck pickup with a Jazz Bass® single-coil bridge pickup for tonal versatility.
HIPSHOT BASS XTENDER
Simply flip a lever to instantly and accurately drop-tune your bass’ E-string.
Stealthy and subtle, the black chrome hardware is durable and adds a cool rock aesthetic to this instrument.
TBX TONE CONTROL
The TBX (Treble Bass Expander) tone control acts as a normal tone control until positions 6 to 10 the resistance drops, letting more bass, treble and presence through.