The Classic Vibe ‘70s Telecaster® Deluxe is a faithful nod to the 1970s evolution of the Tele®, creating massive tone courtesy of the dual Fender-Designed Wide Range humbucking pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with a string-through-body design and individual steel saddles for precise adjustment. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Telecaster models
- Fender-Designed Wide Range alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body ShapeTelecaster®
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishTinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape"C" Shape
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets21
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialBone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysBlack Dot
- Truss RodHead Adjust
- Bridge PickupFender® Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Middle PickupN/A
- Neck PickupFender® Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- ControlsVolume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele® with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware FinishNickel
- Tuning MachinesVintage-Style
- Pickguard3-Ply Black
- Control KnobsSkirted Amp Knobs
- Switch TipBlack
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Squier®
- StringsNickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagNone
FENDER-DESIGNED WIDE RANGE HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
This model features dual Fender-Designed Wide Range humbucking pickups for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE STRING-THROUGH-BODY BRIDGE
The vintage-style bridge features barrel saddles and a string-through-body design for optimal resonance and solid string stability.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.