A tip of the hat to the large-headstock Strat® models produced in the 1970s, the Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster® HSS creates incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Stratocaster models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body ShapeStratocaster®
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishTinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape"C" Shape
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets21
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialBone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysBlack Dot
- Truss RodHead Adjust
- Bridge PickupFender® Designed Alnico Humbucking
- Middle PickupFender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck PickupFender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- ControlsMaster Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware FinishNickel
- Tuning MachinesVintage-Style
- Pickguard3-Ply Black
- Control KnobsBlack Plastic
- Switch TipBlack
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Squier®
- StringsNickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagNone
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico pickups for authentic Fender tone.
VINTAGE-STYLE SYNCHRONIZED TREMOLO BRIDGE
String-bending effects are possible with the vintage-style tremolo bridge, featuring vintage-correct stamped steel saddles.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
“SLIM C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.