The Classic Vibe ‘70s Jazz Bass® V is a nod to the 1970s evolution of the J Bass®, combining the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with slotted barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- 100% Designed by Fender
- Inspired by 1970s-era Jazz Bass models
- Fender-Designed alnico pickups
- Vintage-tint gloss neck finish
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Case/Gig BagNone
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body ShapeJazz Bass®
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Bridge PickupFender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck PickupFender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- ControlsVolume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Bridge5-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware FinishNickel
- Tuning MachinesVintage-Style
- Pickguard3-Ply Black
- Control KnobsBlack Plastic
- Neck Plate4-Bolt Squier®
- StringsFender® USA Nickel Plated Steel, (Gauges .045 - .130)
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck BindingBlack
- Neck FinishTinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape"C" Shape
- Scale Length34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets20
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialBone
- Nut Width1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Position InlaysBlack Block
- Truss RodHead Adjust
FENDER-DESIGNED ALNICO PICKUPS
This model features Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups with ‘70s spacing for punchy, articulate tone.
This bass bridge features slotted barrel saddles for rock-solid string stability and vintage style.
VINTAGE-STYLE TUNING MACHINES
Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action.
The durable nickel-plated hardware adds a deep, rich throwback look to the instrument.
SLIM “C”-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
This instrument offers a slim “C”-shaped neck profile for a comfortable playing feel.
VINTAGE-TINT GLOSS NECK FINISH
The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look.