Fender CD-140SCE All-Mahogany
- The CD-140SCE All-Mahogany expands on its siblings' features with upgraded Fishman® CD electronics, all-mahogany construction and the addition of a hardshell [...]
The CD-140SCE All-Mahogany expands on its siblings' features with upgraded Fishman® CD electronics, all-mahogany construction and the addition of a hardshell case. The single-cutaway dreadnought body and solid mahogany top provide robust tone, and the easy-to-play neck is comfortable for all playing styles. Topped off with a tortoiseshell pickguard and mahogany headcap, the CD-140SCE All-Mahogany is ready for whatever you throw at it, at home or on the stage.
- Single-cutaway dreadnought body style
- Fishman® CD pickup/preamp
- Solid mahogany top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Includes hardshell included
- Body BackMahogany
- Body SidesMahogany
- Body TopMahogany
- Body FinishGloss
- Body ShapeDreadnought
- Body BindingMultiple
- BracingQuartersawn Scalloped "X"
- RosetteCD Series Pearloid
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck Binding1-Ply Black
- Neck FinishGloss Urethane
- Neck ShapeFender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialWalnut
- Fingerboard Radius12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets20
- Fret SizeVintage
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech® NuBone™
- Nut Width1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss RodDual-Action
- ControlsVolume, Bass, Treble, Integrated Electronic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Low Battery Indicator Light
- Special ElectronicsFishman® CD Preamp
- Bridge PinsWhite with Black Dots
- Hardware FinishChrome
- Tuning MachinesChrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- StringsFender® Dura-Tone® 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges), PN 0730880303
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagHardshell Case
Featuring alluring grain patterns and warm, rich tone, this instrument's mahogany top responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking or delicate fingerpicking.
With it's comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument's neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
FISHMAN® PREAMP AND TUNER
A Fishman pickup/preamp system adds peerless amplified performance with a variety of onboard controls to your acoustic instrument without compromising its pure, rich and resonant tone. The built-in tuner is conveniently placed right where you can see it, making it easy to keep your intonation right on the money.
The cutaway on this classic dreadnought offers traditional looks and easy access to the upper frets for high-register play.
GRAPH TECH® NUT AND BRIDGE SADDLE
Graph Tech string nuts and bridge saddles enhance the sustain, clarity and tonal consistency of an acoustic instrument. Neither too soft nor too brittle, they eliminate troublesome string binding while delivering performance, workability and appearance that easily outdoes other plastics, coming remarkably close to real bone.
HARDSHELL CASE INCLUDED
This hardshell case features a useful storage compartment, making gig-to-gig transport a cinch.