Compact and comfortable, the CC-60S is ideal for beginning players. The smaller concert-sized body is easy to maneuver in any playing position, with an articulate voice that's great for fingerpicking. Its tuneful solid mahogany top, easy-to-play neck, and mahogany back and sides make the CC-60S a perfect choice for the beach, the patio or the coffeehouse.
- Concert body style
- Solid mahogany top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Body BackMahogany
- Body SidesMahogany
- Body TopSolid Mahogany
- Body FinishGloss
- Body ShapeConcert
- BracingQuartersawn Scalloped "X"
- RosetteCD Series Pearloid
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck FinishGloss Urethane
- Neck ShapeFender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialWalnut
- Fingerboard Radius12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets20
- Fret SizeVintage
- Nut MaterialCrème Plastic
- Nut Width1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss RodDual-Action
- Bridge PinsWhite with Black Dots
- Hardware FinishChrome
- Tuning MachinesChrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard1-Ply Black
- StringsFender® Dura-Tone® 880L Coated 80/20 (.012-.052 Gauges), PN 0730880303
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce is the standard modern tonewood for fashioning the tops of acoustic guitars and other acoustic instruments—few woods can beat its strength, brightness and dynamic range, and it responds well to any acoustic playing style, from hard strumming to fast flatpicking to delicate fingerpicking.
With it's comfortably rolled fingerboard edges, this intrument's neck creates an incredibly comfortable fret-hand feel that's ideal for beginning players or experienced pros alike.
MAHOGANY BACK AND SIDES
Along with its staggering cosmetic vibe, a resonant combination of mahogany back and sides delivers balanced tone with plenty of volume and midrange.