Award-winning country music superstar Brad Paisley joined forces with Fender to put a twist on a legendary guitar. The Brad Paisley Road Worn® Esquire® is bold, resonant and adds something extra to the traditional single-pickup workhorse from the early-1950s.
The Brad Paisley Esquire features a paulownia and spruce body finished in a stunning black sparkle Road Worn lacquer, a custom Enhanced “V”-shaped maple neck with a 9.5” radius fingerboard and custom pickups—including a Brad Paisley signature Seymour Duncan Secret Agent neck pickup hidden under the black and silver paisley pickguard.
- Paulownia core with spruce top and back; Road Worn Black Sparkle lacquer finish
- Two single-coil pickups; custom-wound '64 Tele® bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan Brad Paisley Signature Secret Agent neck pickup
- Custom Enhanced “V"-shaped neck; 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Custom black and silver paisley pickguard
- Road Worn vintage-style hardware, including 3-saddle string-through Tele bridge with compensated brass barrel saddles
- Click here to learn more about this artist model.
- Body MaterialSpruce/Paulownia/Spruce
- Body FinishRoad Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body ShapeTelecaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishRoad Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck ShapeEnhanced "V"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets21
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysBlack Dot
- Side DotsBlack
- Bridge PickupCustom Brad Paisley Spec Vintage-Style Telecaster®
- Neck PickupSeymour Duncan® Custom Shop Brad Paisley Secret Agent
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master Tone
- Switching3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings Through Body Tele® with Compensated Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesVintage-Style
- PickguardClear with Black and Silver Paisleys
- Control KnobsKnurled Flat-Top
- Switch TipBlack
- StringsFender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagIncluded: Deluxe Gig Bag
LIGHTWEIGHT, RESONANT BODY
The custom paulownia body sports a spruce top and back, creating a lightweight instrument with acoustic-like resonance.
Brad’s signature Secret Agent neck pickup from Seymour Duncan is paired with a custom-wound '64 Tele single-coil bridge pickup to offer versatile tonal options beyond a traditional Esquire.
ENHANCED “V" NECK PROFILE
Crafted to Paisley's personal specifications, the Enhanced “V"-shaped neck rounds out higher up the neck, making it great for chording or soloing.
ROAD WORN FINISH AND HARDWARE
The Road Worn Black Sparkle lacquer finish and aged hardware give this Tele a classic "broken-in" look and feel.
CUSTOM PAISLEY PICKGUARD
A classy black and silver paisley pickguard complements the Road Worn Black Sparkle finish.
VINTAGE STYLE BRIDGE WITH COMPENSATED SADDLES
Vintage-style 3-saddle brass Tele bridge offers classic Tele tone and feel, while the compensated saddles deliver accurate intonation.