Vintage Makeover to a Longtime Favorite
- 15 watts
- 12" Jensen® C-12N speaker
- Single channel and input
- Preamp tube overdrive
- Spring reverb
- FAT boost switch
- Voltage230V EUR
- Wattage15 Watts
- ControlsReverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Fat Switch, Volume
- InputsOne - 1/4"
- Speaker JackOne 1/4" Mono
- Cabinet Material3/4” Particle Board with Plywood Baffle Board
- Amplifier CoveringLacquered Tweed
- Grille ClothVintage-Style Brown and Gold
- Amplifier JewelRed Jewel
- Front PanelChrome
- HandleVintage-Style Leather with Nickel Mounting Hardware
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- SpeakersOne - 12" Jensen® C12-N with Ceramic Magnet
- Total Impedance8 ohms
- Preamp Tubes3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes2 x EL84
- RectifierSolid State
- Footswitch1-Button ("Fat" ON/Off), P/N: 0994054000 (Not Included)
- Recommended CoverP/N: 0050279000, Blues Junior™, Brown
- Amp Height16" (40.6 cm)
- Amp Depth9.81" (24.9 cm)
- Amp Width18" (45.72 cm)
- Amp Weight31 lbs. (14.06 kg)
Simply put, there’s really nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. For decades, the tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps a defining and unmistakable voice, as heard on most professional recordings and performances of the past 60 years—the music you’ve known your whole life.
Among their many fine sonic attributes, Fender guitar amps like this one are prized in particular for their luscious spring reverb. For that wet, shimmering ambient sound ranging from subtle to cavernous, Fender lets you dial it in exactly to taste.
On its top-mount chrome control panel, this amp is equipped with a “Fat” switch that boosts midrange for pronounced tonal thickness.