For players who demand the ultimate in performance and tone, American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses. Featuring stainless-steel frets and eye-catching custom colors with matching painted headcaps, the American Ultra Luxe Stratocaster is Ultra – elevated.
The American Ultra Luxe Stratocaster features a unique Augmented “D” neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for endless playing comfort and a tapered neck heel that allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 stainless steel medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. Sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional, supremely comfortable in any playing position. Other features include sealed locking tuning machines, chrome hardware and TUSQ™ nut.
This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- 22 stainless steel medium-jumbo frets
- Three Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat single-coil pickups
- Augmented “D”-shaped neck with Ultra satin finish
- 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard
- Includes premium molded hardshell case
- Body MaterialAsh
- Body FinishGloss Urethane
- Body ShapeStratocaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck Construction4-Bolt Standard
- Neck FinishUltra Satin Urethane with Gloss Headstock Face
- Neck ShapeAugmented “D”
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard Radius10" to 14" Compound Radius (254 mm to 355.6 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Nut MaterialTUSQ™
- Nut Width1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Pearloid Dot
- Side DotsWhite
- Bridge PickupUltra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Middle PickupUltra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- Neck PickupUltra Noiseless™ Vintage Strat®
- ControlsMaster Volume (with S-1™ Switch), Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Special ElectronicsS-1™ Switch Adds Neck Pickup Into Positions 1 and 2
- Bridge2-Point Deluxe Synchronized Tremolo with Pop-In Arm
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesDeluxe Cast/Sealed Locking
- Pickguard3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control KnobsAged White Soft Touch Knobs
- Switch TipAged White
- StringsFender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagDeluxe Hardshell
STAINLESS STEEL FRETS
Stainless steel frets are significantly harder and smoother than traditional nickel-silver, giving them extreme durability and a glassy playing feel that makes bending easy.
AUGMENTED "D" NECK
The Augmented “D” neck profile is a refined hybrid shape with slightly more body than the Modern “D”. The profile becomes subtly fuller towards the twelfth fret, with shoulders that soften in the higher register. Ultra rolled fingerboard edges and a silky, smooth Ultra satin finish make the neck effortless to play.
ULTRA NOISELESS VINTAGE PICKUPS
The Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups feature true classic Fender tone without hum. The volume knob’s S-1 switch adds the neck pickup in switch position one and two.
Built for speed and easy bending, the 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard is rounded near the nut for chording, becoming increasingly flat as it nears the upper register for choke-free bending.
ENHANCED BODY CONTOURS
The tapered neck heel allows unparalleled access to the upper registers of the fingerboard, while the sculpted rear body contour is designed for comfort.
LOCKING TUNING MACHINES
A high-performance feature, locking tuning machines offer increased tuning stability while making string changes fast and easy.