Product Code: 0113942750
Fender American Professional II Telecaster®
- The American Professional II Telecaster® draws from more than seventy years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’[...]
The American Professional II Telecaster® draws from more than seventy years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep "C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Telecaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the twang, snap and snarl that made the Tele famous. The new top-load/string-through bridge with compensated “bullet” saddles is our most comfortable, flexible Tele bridge yet – retaining classic brass-saddle tone and providing excellent intonation and flexible setup options, allowing you to tailor the tension and tone of each string to your liking.
The American Pro II Telecaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Two V-Mod II single-coil Telecaster pickups
- New top-load/string-through Telecaster bridge with compensated brass “bullet” saddles
- Deep "C”-shaped neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easy bending
- Treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Includes Deluxe Molded hardshell case
- Body MaterialRoasted Pine
- Body FinishGloss Urethane
- Body ShapeTelecaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck Finish“Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck ShapeDeep "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialBone
- Nut Width1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position InlaysBlack Dot
- Bridge PickupV-Mod II Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck PickupV-Mod II Single-Coil Tele®
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master Tone
- Switching3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge3-Saddle Top-Load/String-Through Tele® with Compensated Brass “Bullet” Saddles
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesFender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard3-Ply Black
- Control KnobsKnurled Dome
- Switch TipBlack
- Neck Plate4-Bolt
- StringsFender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagDeluxe Molded Case (Included)
V-MOD II PICKUPS
V-Mod II Telecaster pickups are voiced specifically for each position, creating a perfectly balanced tone with the vintage warmth and crisp, clear sound that made Fender a legend.
NEW SCULPTED NECK HEEL
The rounded neck heel and beveled neck-plate improve access to the upper register and make leads easy and comfortable.
TOP-LOAD/STRING-THROUGH “BULLET” SADDLE TELE BRIDGE
The new Telecaster bridge sports compensated “bullet” brass barrel saddles for comfort, accurate intonation and vintage-informed tone. Strings can be top-loaded for reduced tension, resulting in a mellower twang and springy attack that’s perfect for rock n roll.
“DEEP C” NECK PROFILE WITH ROLLED FINGERBOARD EDGES
Delivering both comfort and speed, the American Professional II “Deep C” neck profile is slim at the nut and fills out gradually as it approaches the neck joint to create a natural feel that’s perfect for chording and single note playing alike. The hand-rolled fingerboard edges and Super-Natural satin finish provide a supremely comfortable feel.
A performance-friendly push-push switch on the volume control activates the series mode in position 2, using both pickups to create a fatter tone not normally found on a Tele.
ALDER OR ROASTED PINE
This guitar is available in either alder or roasted pine (on select colors). Alder is a classic Fender tonewood with a balanced sound perfect for almost any genre. Roasted pine is a lightweight wood known for punchy and complex tone – upgraded with our roasting treatment, greatly improving resonance.