Product Code: 0113970700
Fender American Professional II Jazzmaster®
- The American Professional II Jazzmaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’[...]
The American Professional II Jazzmaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep "C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Jazzmaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while delivering the sparkle and chime the Jazzmaster is known for. The bridge pickup has a tap function that allows both a powerful, throaty sound or a lower-output vintage sound. At the flip of a switch, the rhythm circuit puts both pickups in series for a thicker tone with increased output, controlled by independent volume and tone roller pots. The new Panorama™ Tremolo system with pop-in tremolo arm dramatically increases the range of vibrato available, allowing for deep, Strat-style dives, in addition to classic Jazzmaster warble.
The American Pro II Jazzmaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Two V-Mod II single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Panorama™ Jazzmaster tremolo with pop-in arm and bridge with brass Mustang saddles
- Deep "C”-shaped neck profile
- Bone nut; 22 narrow-tall frets for easier bending
- Series Mode Rhythm Circuit
- Includes Deluxe Molded hardshell case
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Urethane
- Body ShapeJazzmaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck Finish“Super-Natural” Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck ShapeDeep "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialBone
- Nut Width1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Dot
- Bridge PickupV-Mod II Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck PickupV-Mod II Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- ControlsLead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Master Volume, Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Thumbwheel Volume and Tone Controls for Series Rhythm Mode
- Switching3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Special ElectronicsPush/Push on tone control taps bridge pickup for vintage tone
- Bridge9.5” Radius Jazzmaster®/Jaguar® Bridge with Panorama™ Tremolo System
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesFender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Pickguard4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Control KnobsAged White "Witch Hat"
- Switch TipAged White
- Neck Plate4-Bolt
- StringsFender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagDeluxe Molded Case (Included)
V-MOD II PICKUPS
V-Mod II Jazzmaster pickups are voiced specifically for each position, slightly overwound for punch and presence, yet retaining vintage warmth and clarity. Activated by a push/push switch, the bridge pickup can be tapped for a sparkly, vintage-accurate tone.
NEW SCULPTED NECK HEEL
The rounded neck heel and beveled neck-plate improve access to the upper register and make leads easy and comfortable.
BRASS MUSTANG SADDLES & PANORAMA™ TREMOLO
Engineered for ultra-stable performance, the American Professional II Jazzmaster bridge/trem features brass Mustang® saddles and a pop-in arm. The new saddles keep the strings where they belong, even when the bridge is pummeled, while the new Panorama™ tremolo dramatically increases the range of vibrato available, allowing for deep, Strat-style dives in addition to classic Jazzmaster warble.
“DEEP C” NECK PROFILE WITH ROLLED FINGERBOARD EDGES
Delivering both comfort and speed, the American Professional II “Deep C” neck profile is slim at the nut and fills out gradually as it approaches the neck joint to create a natural feel that’s perfect for chording and single note playing alike. The hand-rolled fingerboard edges and Super-Natural satin finish provide a supremely comfortable feel.
SERIES MODE RHYTHM CIRCUIT
At the flip of a switch, the rhythm circuit puts both pickups in series for a thicker tone with increased output, controlled by independent volume and tone roller pots.
Narrow-tall frets deliver a vintage feel with modern playability, especially effective for bending notes and playing chords up the neck with perfect intonation.