Product Code: 0115120357
Fender American Performer Telecaster® Hum
- The Corona, CA.-crafted American Performer Telecaster Hum combines exceptional Fender humbucking tone and authentic feel with new tone technologies and player-oriented [...]
The Corona, CA.-crafted American Performer Telecaster Hum combines exceptional Fender humbucking tone and authentic feel with new tone technologies and player-oriented features designed to inspire while propelling your playing to new heights.
- Alder body
- Yosemite single-coil bridge pickup; Double Tap™ humbucking neck pickup
- Greasebucket tone system
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 22 jumbo frets
- ClassicGear™ tuning machines; silver ‘70s logo
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishSatin Polyurethane
- Body ShapeTelecaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane
- Neck ShapeModern "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeJumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Dot
- Truss RodStandard
- Truss Rod Nut1/8" American Series
- Bridge PickupYosemite® Single-Coil Telecaster®
- Neck PickupAmerican Performer Double Tap™ Humbucking
- ControlsMaster Volume, Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass)
- Switching3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Auxillary SwitchingPush/Pull Pot For Coil Split on Humbucking Pickup
- Bridge3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesFender® ClassicGear™
- Pickguard3-Ply Parchment
- Control KnobsKnurled Flat-Top
- Switch TipBarrel Style
- Neck Plate4-Bolt
- StringsFender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagIncluded: Deluxe Gig Bag
New Yosemite Pickups
Handcrafted in Corona, California, Yosemite pickups are specifically voiced for each instrument and position to create sonically versatile and musically useful sounds.
New ClassicGear Tuning Machines
Combining vintage style with a modern 18:1 gear ratio, the ClassicGear tuning machines have smooth action and make it easier to fine-tune your instrument.
Jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
The push-pull pot controls the unique Double Tap™ humbucking pickup, unlocking single-coil tones without any volume loss, making it easy to adjust your tone mid-performance.
Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
Greasebucket Tone System
This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.