Product Code: 0198600300
Fender American Performer Precision Bass®
- Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Precision Bass delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—along [...]
Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Precision Bass delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—along with new, player-oriented features that make it even more inspiring to play.
- Alder body
- Yosemite split-coil P Bass middle pickup; Yosemite single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup
- Greasebucket tone system
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 20 medium-jumbo frets
- Tapered-shaft tuning machines; silver ‘70s logo
- Case/Gig BagDeluxe Gig Bag
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Body ShapePrecision Bass®
- Bridge PickupYosemite® Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Middle PickupYosemite® Split Single-Coil Precision Bass®
- ControlsVolume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass)
- Bridge4-Saddle Vintage-Style with Steel Saddles
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesFender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Pickguard3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control KnobsKnurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate4-Bolt
- StringsFender® 7250M Nickel Plated Steel Roundwound, Long Scale, (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane
- Neck ShapeModern "C"
- Scale Length34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets20
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Dot
- Truss RodStandard
- Truss Rod Nut3/16" Hex Adjustment
New Yosemite Pickups
Handcrafted in Corona, California, Yosemite pickups are specifically voiced for each instrument and position to create sonically versatile and musically useful sounds.
Tapered-Shaft Tuning Machines
Featuring vintage-style paddle keys, tapered tuning machines are wider at the top than the bottom, forcing the string windings downward and keeping them tight for increased sustain and enhancing tuning stability.
Medium-jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
This model features a four-saddle bridge for solid tuning stability, precise intonation and increased sustain.
Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
Greasebucket Tone System
This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.