Fender American Performer Jazzmaster®
- Born in Corona, California, the elegant American Performer Jazzmaster delivers the exceptional tone and refined feel you expect from an authentic Fender—[...]
Born in Corona, California, the elegant American Performer Jazzmaster delivers the exceptional tone and refined feel you expect from an authentic Fender—with new player-oriented features that make it even more inspiring to play.
- Alder body
- Yosemite single-coil Jazzmaster pickups
- Vintage-style Strat synchronized tremolo bridge; Greasebucket tone system
- “Modern C”-shaped neck with 9.5”-radius fingerboard; 22 jumbo frets
- ClassicGear™ tuning machines; silver ‘70s logo
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Body ShapeJazzmaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane
- Neck ShapeModern "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeJumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Dot
- Truss RodStandard
- Truss Rod Nut1/8" American Series
- Bridge PickupYosemite® Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- Neck PickupYosemite® Single-Coil Jazzmaster®
- ControlsMaster Volume, Master Tone
- Switching3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesFender® ClassicGear™
- Pickguard4-Ply Brown Shell
- Control KnobsAged White Plastic
- Switch TipAged White
- Neck Plate4-Bolt
- StringsFender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagDeluxe Gig Bag
New Yosemite Pickups
Handcrafted in Corona, California, Yosemite pickups are specifically voiced for each instrument and position to create sonically versatile and musically useful sounds.
New ClassicGear Tuning Machines
Combining vintage style with a modern 18:1 gear ratio, the ClassicGear tuning machines have smooth action and make it easier to fine-tune your instrument.
Jumbo frets make it easier to achieve wide, expressive bends that add your personal touch to your music.
The vintage-style tremolo bridge features six saddles for authentic Fender design and performance.
Featuring a “Modern C”-shaped profile that works well with almost any playing style, the neck also hosts a satin finish on the back, giving it a smooth, fast playing feel.
Greasebucket Tone System
This uniquely Fender tone system lets you cut treble without losing gain or “muddying” your sound, preserving your carefully shaped tone.