Product Code: 0972023200
Fender American Acoustasonic® Stratocaster®
- UNLIMITED EXPRESSION The American Acoustasonic™ Stratocaster® continues to embody the spirit of purposeful innovation that drives Fender guitars. The power of the [...]
The American Acoustasonic™ Stratocaster® continues to embody the spirit of purposeful innovation that drives Fender guitars. The power of the Fender and Fishman®-designed Acoustic Engine is sure to deliver true inspiration. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this extremely versatile guitar creates a brand-new lane on the sonic highway.
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers new body style and tone wood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer; Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer; Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless™ magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm and back contour, and mahogany neck
- Body BackMahogany
- Body SidesMahogany
- Body TopSolid A Sitka Spruce
- Body FinishPolyester Satin Matte
- Body ShapeModified Stratocaster®
- Rosette2-Ring B/W/B
- Neck MaterialMahogany
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane
- Neck ShapeModern "Deep C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialEbony
- Fingerboard Radius12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeNarrow Tall
- Nut MaterialGraph Tech® TUSQ®
- Nut Width1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position InlaysWhite Dot
- Truss RodBi-Flex™
- Truss Rod Nut1/8" American Series
- ControlsMaster Volume, "Mod" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Special Electronics3-pickup configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- BridgeModern Asymmetrical
- Bridge PinsGraphTech Tusq®
- Hardware FinishChrome
- Tuning MachinesFender® Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- StringsFender® Dura-Tone® 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges), PN 0730860405
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Case/Gig BagIncluded: 1225 Deluxe Gig Bag
The hollow Stratocaster®-inspired body is naturally loud and resonant with plenty of projection, meaning the guitar sounds as great on your lap as it does live on stage.
The Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine powers the Acoustasonic Stratocaster and delivers a newly curated collection of acoustic and electric voices.
FENDER ACOUSTASONIC NOISELESS MAGNETIC PICKUP
Designed for authentic hum-free Fender electric tone, this pickup can be played solo or blended with an acoustic voice to create new sounds.
MAHOGANY STRATOCASTER NECK
The mahogany Stratocaster neck with ebony fingerboard offers a familiar playing feel and adds warmth to the guitar’s tone.
The patented Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS), inlaid top and modern electronics were created expressly for this instrument.
MADE IN CA
This state-of-the-art guitar is crafted in Corona, CA, at the same factory as our iconic electric instruments.