In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Stratocaster is finished in a striking Diamond Anniversary finish with a matching painted headstock. The maple neck features a “Modern C” profile, medium jumbo frets and a satin finish for supreme comfort and playability. Vintage-style ‘60s pickups provide sweet Strat tone, while a 2-point tremolo delivers smooth vibrato and improved tuning stability. Every Anniversary Stratocaster features a special 75th anniversary neck plate and ships in a deluxe gig bag.
This limited-edition Stratocaster is a fitting homage to the world’s most popular electric guitar, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
- Alder body with limited Diamond Anniversary finish
- Vintage-style ‘60s pickups
- Anniversary neck plate
- Matching painted headstock
- "Modern C” neck shape
- Body MaterialAlder
- Body FinishGloss Polyester
- Body ShapeStratocaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck ShapeModern "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialSynthetic Bone
- Nut Width1.650" (42 mm)
- Position InlaysBlack Dot
- Bridge PickupVintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle PickupVintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck PickupVintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- ControlsMaster Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Hardware FinishNickel/Chrome
- Tuning MachinesStandard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control KnobsParchment Plastic
- Switch TipParchment
- Neck Plate4-Bolt
- StringsFender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig BagIncluded: Deluxe Gig Bag
VINTAGE STYLE ‘60S PICKUPS
These pickups have been voiced to provide authentic 60s vibe. They’re full of the bell-like, crystalline tone that made Fender instruments famous.
DIAMOND ANNIVERSARY FINISH
Available exclusively on these Anniversary models, the stunning Diamond Anniversary metallic finish radiates with silver and gold highlights.
ANNIVERSARY NECK PLATE
This model features an engraved 75th anniversary neck plate.
MATCHING PAINTED HEADSTOCK
This anniversary model features a painted headstock that matches the body – a design cue originating from the mid-60s that gives the guitar a classy look.
2-POINT TREMOLO BRIDGE
The two-point tremolo bridge delivers smooth vibrato action and increased tuning stability.
MODERN “C” NECK PROFILE
The Modern “C”-shaped profile is designed for comfort and performance and the satin back finish is smooth and fast.