Fender 75th Anniversary Commemorative Stratocaster®
- In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th [...]
In 1946 Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender created Fender Electric Instrument Company and changed the trajectory of modern music forever. The 75th Anniversary Series celebrates Leo’s bold, revolutionary designs with special versions of the Stratocaster®, Telecaster®, Precision Bass® and Jazz Bass®. Featuring unique finishes, premium pickups and remarkably comfortable necks, these instruments honor the timeless Fender designs that reshaped music.
The 75th Anniversary Commemorative Stratocaster is decked out in a beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish over an ash body, with gold hardware and pearl button locking tuners. The one-piece maple neck features a Deep “C” profile, rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a sculpted neck heel for unsurpassed comfort and playability. Custom Shop Fat ‘60s pickups provide sweet Strat tone with added low-end punch while a 2-point tremolo with cold-rolled steel block enhances sparkle, sustain and tuning stability. Finally, each Commemorative Stratocaster features a 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and an engraved anniversary neck plate.
This limited-edition Stratocaster is a fitting homage to the world’s most popular electric guitar, providing classic Fender style and tone in an exclusive, upscale package.
Includes a molded hardshell case and a special certificate of authenticity.
- Ash body with custom 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish
- Custom Shop Fat ‘60s pickups
- Gold Hardware and anniversary badging
- 2-Point Tremolo with Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- "Deep C”-shaped neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges
- Body MaterialAsh
- Body FinishGloss Urethane
- Body ShapeStratocaster®
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck FinishSatin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Neck ShapeDeep "C"
- Scale Length25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard MaterialMaple
- Fingerboard Radius9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets22
- Fret SizeMedium Jumbo
- Nut MaterialBone
- Nut Width1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position InlaysBlack Dot
- Bridge PickupCustom Shop Fat '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle PickupCustom Shop Fat '60s RWRP Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck PickupCustom Shop Fat '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- ControlsMaster Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge/Middle Pickup)
- Switching5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles, Pop-In Tremolo Arm and Cold-Rolled Steel Block
- Hardware FinishGold
- Tuning MachinesModern Locking Short-Post with White Pearloid Buttons
- Pickguard3-Ply Mint Green
- Control KnobsAged White Plastic
- Switch TipAged White
- Neck Plate4-Bolt
- StringsFender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Case/Gig BagDeluxe Molded Hardshell – Inca Silver with Blue Interior
CUSTOM SHOP FAT ‘60S PICKUPS
Fender Custom Shop Fat '60s Strat pickups deliver sweet 1960s single-coil Stratocaster sound with plenty of crisp articulation. The overwound design gives these pickups added low-end punch for an extra shot of attitude.
Ash is an extremely resonant tonewood and has a bright sweet sound. It is also favored for its well-defined grain as showcased by the beautiful 2-Color Bourbon Burst finish of this limited instrument.
This model features a gold 75th anniversary ingot inlaid into the back of the headstock and a 75th anniversary neck plate.
LOCKING TUNERS WITH PEARLOID BUTTONS
Locking tuners improve tuning stability and make string changes a breeze while the pearl buttons add a touch of class to this special instrument.
SCULPTED NECK HEEL
The rounded neck heel and beveled neck-plate improves access to the upper register for easy and comfortable soloing.
DEEP “C” NECK PROFILE WITH ROLLED FINGERBOARD EDGES
Delivering both comfort and speed, the Deep “C” neck profile is slim at the nut and fills out gradually as it approaches the neck joint to create a natural feel that’s perfect for chording and single note playing alike. Hand-rolled fingerboard edges and Super-Natural satin finish provide a supremely comfortable feel.