Ultimate Fender Sound and StyleA true Fender classic prized by guitarists worldwide for decades and one of the greatest backline amps ever made. The mid-'60s Twin Reverb has seen action in every imaginable venue and remains indispensable to this day. Be it rock, blues, country, jazz or anything else, this is what clean electric guitar sounds like. With its dual 12" speakers, timeless look and essential sound, the '65 Twin Reverb® is a truly magnificent tone machine that takes you back to an electrifying era with defining Fender sound and style.
- 85 watts
- Dual 12” Jensen® C-12K speakers
- Dual channels (normal, vibrato)
- Fender reverb and tremolo (“vibrato”)
- Tilt-back legs
- Classic Fender look
- Voltage230V UK
- Wattage85 Watts into 4 Ohms
- ControlsNormal Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass; Vibrato Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb; Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- ChannelsTwo - (Normal and Vibrato)
- InputsFour - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Speaker JackTwo 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)
- EffectsReverb, Vibrato
- Effects LoopNA
- Cabinet MaterialBirch Plywood
- Amplifier CoveringBlack Textured Vinyl
- Grille ClothSilver
- Amplifier JewelRed Jewel
- Front PanelBlack
- HandleMolded Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Legal NoticeWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- SpeakersTwo - 12" Jensen® C12K with Ceramic Magnets
- Total Impedance4 ohms
- Preamp Tubes4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes4 x 6L6
- RectifierSolid State
- Footswitch2-Button Vintage Style (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off), P/N: 0994058000 (Included)
- Recommended CoverP/N: 0050250000, '65 Twin Reverb®, Black
- Amp Height19.87" (50.46 cm)
- Amp Depth10.375" (21.9 cm)
- Amp Width26.5" (67.31 cm)
- Amp Weight64 lbs. (29 kg)
Simply put, there’s really nothing quite like the pure, powerful sound of a Fender tube amplifier. For decades, the tonal richness and touch-sensitive dynamics of real tubes have given Fender amps a defining and unmistakable voice, as heard on most professional recordings and performances of the past 60 years—the music you’ve known your whole life.
Among their many fine sonic attributes, Fender guitar amps like this one are prized in particular for their luscious spring reverb. For that wet, shimmering ambient sound ranging from subtle to cavernous, Fender lets you dial it in exactly to taste.
Rich, pulsating tremolo in any shade from subtle to stupendous is simply part of Fender’s guitar-amp DNA. Always has been and always will be.
Classic Fender tone
Heard on countless recordings, this is the fantastic sparkling-clean sound, warm breakup when pushed, and cavernous reverb of Fender’s famous amps of the early 1960s and subsequent decades, prized by guitarists everywhere.
Assembled in the U.S.A.
Just like the great Fender guitar amps of the 1950s and ’60s that founded our amp legacy and defined the essence of pure tone and power, this amplifier is assembled in the United States.
Jensen® and Fender go way back—to the very beginning, in fact. Jensen® speakers are the traditional Fender speakers, with sweet articulation for clean sounds and cool vintage-style breakup when pushed.