We're Always Here To Help
Reach out to us through any of these support channels
Xpeak_D desktop user panels are the perfect choice in desktop environments. Its 8 4 way levers acting as 16 virtual keys facilitating their use, with functionalities of Talk-Listen and Volume.
The signalling of functionalities through displays speeds up the handling of the equipment. The LEDs arranged on the levers show the communication groups in a simple and clear way.
With USB and Bluetooth connectivity for headsets, this latter also allows you to make and receive calls from a smartphone.
The Xpeak_D panels have a double Ethernet connector for star connection to a switch, or if required, to daisy-chain the user panels.
- 8 x 4-way cross-point levers with associated RGB led.
- 2 screens for menu and contextual information associated with the levers.
- Rotary encoder, menu key and signalling LEDs.
- Internal power supply.
- Internal 1Gbps Ethernet switch, with two external RJ45 network ports to connect panels in “Daisy Chain” to a single switch port.
- GPIO: 10-pin mini-Hartmann connector includes 2 opto-coupled GPIs and 2 GPOs, one external circuit power pin, and ground.
- Bluetooth: The equipment incorporates a Bluetooth connection as an audio interface with a telephone or headset.
- Front audio:
- Gooseneck electret microphone supplied with the panel.
- Internal speaker that develops 84 dB SPL @ 1 m.
- USB Audio:
- Front USB for headsets.
- Rear USB Type B: To incorporate PC audio.
- Bluetooth audio: The equipment can be paired with a Bluetooth device, for example a headset or a smartphone.