Laney DB500H FET/TUBE Bass Amplifier Head - 500W RMS
- Packed with vintage appeal and ultra-modern functionality, the DB500H gives the modern bass player a range of FET and Tube tones not previously available in a compact, powerful and portable bass amp.
The Laney DIGBETH DB500H celebrates our heritage in bass. Packed with vintage appeal and ultra-modern functionality, the DB500H gives the modern bass player a range of FET and Tube tones not previously available in a compact, powerful and portable bass amp.
Tilt is a dynamic, powerful SEE SAW EQ control. This control has a central neutral position. Turning the control clockwise increases the overall mid to high frequencies and decreases the lows thereby giving your sound more presence, which can be useful for cutting through live band situations. Turning the control anti clockwise reduces the overall mid to high frequencies and increases the lows making your overall sound rounder.
FX loops are important as they allow you to add effects to the signal path in a specific place between the pre-amp and the output section on an amplifier. This is where FX loops are important as it allows you to put time-based FX after the distorted pre-amp section. For example, delayed distortion sounds different to distorted delay – try it.
Headphones socket with level control
Balanced DI output with source switching
The XLR-DI out allows you to connect your amplifier to a PA system or recording interface, without the need for mic-ing. A ground lift switch allows you to reduce or remove any unwanted hum due to earth loops.
- 500 Watts RMS
- FET & TUBE pre amp sections - footswitchable
- Mixable FET & TUBE pre amp sections
- 3 band EQ
- Selectable MID pre-shape EQ curves
- TILT 'EQ Seesaw' function
- XLR Balanced DI out Pre/Post selectable
- 6.35mm phones out with level control
- 3.5mm stereo Aux IN - with level
- FX loop
- Tuner out
- Combi Socket (Speakon Compatible twist lock and 6.3mm Jack)
- Ground Lift
- Remote footswitch socket
- 2 channels
- FET Volume
- Item dimensions: 205mm x 420mm x 220mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 278mm x 583mm x 309mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 7.1kg