Fender Squier 301265506 Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe in Black
For the first time ever, Squier introduces a Vintage Modified Telecaster Deluxe guitar armed with all-new Fender®-designed Wide Range humbucking pickups. An acclaimed and time-honoured Fender innovation, the Wide Range humbucking pickup delivers incredibly full tone and lends even more vintage-style authenticity to this new model.
Players have done it for years. Whether installing hotter pickups, different pickguards or just plain personalizing their instruments with distinctive paint jobs, modified means adding new twists to familiar designs. Squier's Vintage Modified series excels at just that, imparting hot-output chop-shop sound, feel and value to traditional instrument designs.
Other great features include a C-shaped maple neck with vintage-tint gloss finish, 12-radius maple fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and black dot position inlays, three-way toggle pickup switching, four black skirted amp knobs (two volume, two tone), string-through-body bridge with six stamped saddles, and vintage-style chrome tuners. Available in Black and Olympic White.
- Body: Basswood
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Neck: Maple, "C" Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Finger Board Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.650 (42 mm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage-style chrome
- Bridge: Chrome string-through-body Telecaster with six stamped saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Pickups: Wide Range Humbucking Pickup (Bridge), Wide Range Humbucking Pickup (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Strings: NPS, Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042 Incl. Accessories: Wrenches: 1.5 mm, 4 mm
- Unique Features: Wide Range humbucking pickups, black skirted amp control knobs, black dot position inlays, Belly Cut, gold-and-black Squier logo